Search found 1 Ramsar Site covering 7,000 ha
- (-) Remove Region/country: Latin America and the Caribbean filter Region/country: Latin America and the Caribbean
- (-) Remove Threats: Invasive and other problematic species and genes filter Threats: Invasive and other problematic species and genes
- (-) Remove Designation date: 2009 filter Designation date: 2009
- (-) Remove Designation date: May 2009 filter Designation date: May 2009
- (-) Remove Statutory designation taxonomy: UNESCO Biosphere Reserve filter Statutory designation taxonomy: UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
Choose map: | | Download Centroids / Boundaries / Map (pdf)
Materials presented on this website, particularly maps and territorial information, are as-is and as-available based on available data and do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the Secretariat of the Ramsar Convention concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area, or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
Reserva Particular del Patrimonio Natural (RPPN) “Fazenda Rio Negro"
Published since:14 year(s)